|This is the main mail screen with the Inbox
open. The navigation bar down the left is described below. Some of these features will
not be available on all WebMail systems.
- Compose Message - Compose a new message.
- Inbox - New messages are shown here and remain until they are deleted or
moved to another folder.
- List of Folders - This list shows the default folders, Trash, Sent Items
and Draft, followed by folder you've created.
- Pending - If you have enabled 'Friends' on the Options - Spam Control
page the received messages are held here until the confirm message is received.
It is then automatically moved to the Inbox
- Held - If you have enabled 'Spam Filtering' on the Options - Spam Control
page messages that has been detected as likely spam will be kept in your 'held'
folder for a week, and then be deleted automatically.
- Manage Folders - Create, delete, rename your personal folders. This page
also has a summary of folder contents.
- Addresses - Edit and create address books and group send lists.
Add contacts, import and export address books.
- Search - Find messages in any folder.
- Options - Settings that affect the way your account works.
- Logout - Finish you WebMail session